Pink Fire Pointer Sony Xperia Z1- The Best of Sony is now Even Better.


Sony Xperia Z1- The Best of Sony is now Even Better.

Sony Xperia Z1
The best of Sony is now even better
I am so honored to own the new Sony Xperia Z1. I came across it first through it’s commercial video on YouTube and I was so amazed. Many other viewers mentioned that after watching that video, they had a strong urgency to get the Sony Xperia Z1 too.

Here’s the commercial that I’d watched. Check it out!
Enough said I am certain that you’re in awe with it. I mean how is it possible that such a smartphone exists??

First of all, it comes with a 20.7MP camera, which is just as good as my usual camera. Only better because it is build into a super slim smartphone. 

This is great for me because as a blogger, I need to be able to capture special moments and experiences on the go. However, carrying a bulky camera with me all the time can be quite a hassle. Now with the Sony Xperia Z1 camera, I don't have a reason not to take good quality pictures anymore! It's so slim that I can fit it into my usual TGIF clutches and carry it with me everywhere I go.

It’s so slim; it looks like a pen doesn't it?

Check out this image of my shoe collection taken using the Sony Xperia Z1! Every single detail can be seen. It's amazing!
Apart from its great 20.7MP camera, the Sony Xperia Z1 also offers lots of awesome picture functions! One of my favorites would be Social Live. It allows me to take stunning photos or videos and broadcast it live to Facebook through its 4G data speed powered by SingTel 4G (Singapore's fastest 4G network). With that,  I get to receive feedbacks and comments from my friends instantly while my video is still streaming live! How cool is that?!?

If you think that that's the Sony Xperia Z1 has to offer, think again! I'm just saving the best for the last. It is WATERPROOF too!!! Now you can capture special moments beneath the surface. I'd mentioned earlier before that I would like to visit the Dolphins at Adventure Cove soon. Now with my Sony Xperia Z1, I will be able to take pictures and videos under water! Can't wait to try it out.

The Sony Xperia Z1 is available in Black, White and Purple. And I got mine in Purple! Yippee!! If you’re a sucker for smart phones with great camera quality and awesome HD displays, you should definitely check the Sony Xperia Z1 out!

Check out the following exclusive promotions by SingTel:

i.     Social Live Premium Account (3 months) worth S$8.16
ii.   Exclusive Justin Timberlake “The 20/20 Experience – The Complete Experience” part 1 & 2 CD album (other CD shops only start selling on 1st Nov)
iii.     Exclusive flyaway Justin Timberlake 20/20 Las Vegas Concert campaign for every purchase of Sony Z1 from 4th Oct to 6th Nov (2 winners to win)
iv.     1st winner will be announced on the 17th Oct, 2nd winner will be announced on 7th Nov (more instructions will be given later)

Check out their eshop for mobile services too! What’s even more awesome is that you can purchase the phone online! How convenient! https://www.singtelshop.com/mobile/index.jsf
Run along now as I continue to enjoy my new Sony Xperia Z1! hehehehe
Thanks for reading <3

xoxo