Pink Fire Pointer Victoria's Secret Holiday Pop-Up Store


Victoria's Secret Holiday Pop-Up Store

Victoria's Secret Holiday Pop-Up Store 
@Wisma Atria Outdoor Atrium #VSPOPUPSG 
Pssssst. This post really matches my blog's design huh? hehehe

One of my MOST FAVORITE events EVER! Whenever I get a mail regarding Victoria's Secret, VS for short, my heart always skips a beat. I have always been in LOVE with VS ever since I was a little girl and my obsession became more intense as I grew older. 

I would spend lots of money purchasing VS products online even though I am aware that some times I only like the product for its packaging. BUT WHO CARES?!?! The fact that I get to carry along with me a little lipstick with that signature VS logo on it is good enough for me. No matter how much it would cost, I am sold!

Thanks to Valiram group, I hardly ever need to purchase any VS products anymore. Over the past few months, I have constantly been showered with the latest VS fragrance and lip glosses thanks to them. I really cannot be any more thankful for you guys!!! When I'd received the invitation to the Victoria's Secret Holiday Pop-Up store located at Wisma Atria Outdoor Atrium, I WAS OVER THE MOON. 
I really wasn't going as a blogger, I was also going as a HUGE FAN. I was so excited till the point that I was willing to skip school for it. I didn't of course cause I had to attend a rather important lesson that day so I'd only managed to attend the event a little later :/

The moment I saw the pop-up store, I was truly amazed. Just a few days before the event, Fai and I were just strolling past that area and it didn't look like how it looks like now at all! It really is an eye catching pop-up store that obviously mimics a gigantic present! Such a cutie.
I was greeted warmly as I entered the store. And it felt like some reunion party for me as I finally got to meet the people that have been sending me gifts. hehehe. After much introduction to the whole purpose of the store, I was offered to try out "What Kind Of Angel Are You?"-a short questionnaire that allows you to find out if you're a Sexy, Romantic or Playful Angel. hehehe. 

AND I AM A ROMANTIC ANGEL!!! And that makes a lot of sense cause the type of VS fragrances I like fall under that category! More on that later on ;)

Since I was late for the event because of school, the only Gusher that was there was Shine!!
We headed straight for the photo booth the moment we saw each other! It's time to camwhore!!!
The photo booth was such a hotspot in the pop up store. We actually had to queue for it but it was totally worth it cause it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I mean who doesn't love photo booths? They capture the best candid shots ever. Check out some of the shots we took together! hehehe
Its inevitable to NOT try to be a VS model whenever you're in a VS store. I am certain that MANY of you girls will do the same when you get the chance to visit the pop up store. hehehe
And the best part about photo booths? Your pictures get printed out instantly and you get to keep it forever!! Check out these prints we'd received^^
And the fun doesn't stop there! More bloggers joined us. hehehe
With Rachell, Peishi, Hayley, Mel and Shine planning on what to do in our shot!
Next, I decided to check out the items in the pop up store. Most of it were just fragrances but thats the whole point of it! Apart from getting your favorite fragrance for yourself, perfumes also make great gifts, perfect for this season of giving! 

My top pick would be this box of 6 different VS fragrance. If you're unsure of which fragrant to get for your love one or even for yourself, simply purchase this box to find out which you favor! Also, thanks to its miniature portable bottles, you can carry a different fragrant with you everyday! So travel friendly. LOVE IT! I'm gonna get one for myself.
I may be a Romantic Angel according to the test results, but I think I can be a different sort of angel every other day. Some days when I'm heading out for a casual date with Fai, I would wear my usual Romantic VS Angel Gold Fragrance. Other days when we're heading out for an adventure, my Victoria by Victoria's Secret does the trick to put me in a Playful mood. And days when I feel like partying, Tease makes me feel ultra Sexy. 

That's why I adore collecting VS perfumes! Not just for their to-die-for packaging, but also because every fragrant is always unique and different in its own way.
One of my FAVORITE VS fragrant of all times! Victoria by Victoria's Secret. Holding the bottle feels like holding a real gem. Actually, holding ANY VS perfume bottle feels like a gem. Such a great gift for X'mas. Really.
Here's the "Playful" section of there store. You can find fragrances like Bombshell and Victoria by Victoria's Secret here. Basically all your pretty pink stripe bottles! I feel that these fragrances always tend to smell a little stronger then the other ranges. But also sweeter after prolong wearing.
The pop up store also offers merchandises to go along with the fragrances. Like little handbags or make up pouches! At the moment I own about 3 VS make up pouches and 2 VS bags. And I must say the quality is REALLY good. Its been almost a year now but my stuffs are still in tip top condition.
Here's the Sexy section where you can find fragrances like the latest VS fragrance, Night and the very raved about fragrant, Tease. Everyone's always telling me how they LOVEEE Tease so much and I couldn't agree more. It smells really sweet but subtly seductive at the same time. And the packaging is once again, TO-DIE-FOR. 

Night is just as perfect for a sexy perfume. I mean come on, with Adriana Lima fronting it, it has got to be the sexiest fragrance EVER!
And of course, everyone loves the Romantic section. The classic Victoria's Secret Angels range are all available right here. I own VS Angel Gold as mentioned before and I simply adore it. Fai loves it so much, he says it smells very feminine and classy. It turns my man on, no wonder its under the Romantic range. hehehe
Ending this post with a picture taken with the wonderful lady that have been sending me all the lovely VS products over the past few months. So such love <3 <3 <3
AND YES! I walked away with the latest VS NIGHT fragrance along with other goodies. WHAHAHA! I know I'm such a show off when it comes to VS.
And that's it guys!!! So don't forget to check out the Victoria's Secret Holiday Pop Up store located at Wisma Atria Outdoor Atrium!! Be the first 100 to visit on 22nd to 24th November to enjoy a free lacie from 12 noon onwards! I WANT THAT LACIE TOO!! And on 23rd November, fans will be treated to complementary slush & more while you party to a live DJ spinning

It is definitely not a store you wanna miss out on this holiday season.
Thanks for reading guys and I hope I didn't come across as an annoying fanatic in this post. I mean come on, everyone is obsessed with something, at least I'm really showing you my crazy side. HAHA

Love y'all!
xoxo